There is help available to you during these uncertain times. If your building is financed through Fannie Mae, you have access to the Disaster Response Network for some extra support, including:
- Assistance with FEMA and insurance claims after a natural disaster.
- Access to HUD-approved housing counselors.
- Federal and state housing assistance information.
- Guidance on unemployment benefits, nutritional assistance, and any other available programs.
- Nonlegal support in communicating with landlords.