Fannie Mae is working closely with the Alternative Reference Rates Committee, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, and other industry participants on a thoughtful and deliberate process to replace LIBOR, the most widely used reference rate within the home mortgage lending industry, by the end of 2021.
Information on the LIBOR Transition at Fannie Mae
- Fannie Mae Issues Inaugural Multifamily and Single-Family SOFR ARM MBS
- Fannie Mae has Published Updated Multifamily MBS Prospectuses Effective October 1, 2020
- Fannie Mae Pauses Re-REMICs for Freddie Mac Legacy LIBOR CMOs that Used the "BBA Method"
- New Details on Multifamily SOFR ARMs
- Key Dates for SOFR ARM Products
- Updates to SOFR-indexed CRT
- Updates to SOFR-indexed CMOs: Determination Dates and Offering Timing
- Introduction of SOFR-indexed CMOs, Cessation of New LIBOR-indexed CMO Issuances, and Supplement/Amendments Posted for Legacy LIBOR-indexed CMOs
- Single-Family and Multifamily Connecticut Avenue Securities Update
- Fannie Mae to Accept Single-Family SOFR ARM Products Beginning August 3, 2020
- Single-Family and Multifamily ARM Index Update
- Fannie Mae Pauses Re-REMICs for Additional Cohort of Freddie Mac Legacy LIBOR CMOs
- Fannie Mae to Review Legacy CMOs Linked to LIBOR
If you are a Single-Family Seller/Servicer contact us here.
If you are a DUS Lender contact us here.
If you are an investor, broker/dealer, disclosure data vendor contact us here.