Fannie Mae Enhances Multifamily Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS®) Prepayment History Information
Fannie Mae expanded the Multifamily DUS Prepayment History dataset to include reports for additional loan populations, continuing to increase transparency of its loan performance to the investor community. Fannie Mae now provides:
- A new report for an additional population of DUS Fixed-Rate loans with the following loan terms and yield maintenance terms
- 5 year term/3 years yield maintenance;
- 7 year term/5 years yield maintenance;
- 10 year term/7 years yield maintenance; and
- 30 year term/15 years yield maintenance.
- A new report for DUS Structured Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (SARM) Loans with loan terms of 5-, 7-, and 10-years and a 12 month lockout followed by a one percent prepayment premium.
The two new reports have the same segments as the current report, which include vintage, loan term, loan size, original loan-to-value ratio, asset class, and geographic region. The reports will be updated on a quarterly basis, consistent with the current report frequency, approximately 90 days after each calendar quarter.
As a reminder, all reports exclude loans that are part of a credit facility or a bulk delivery.
For more detailed information about this report and the enhancements that have been made, please review the related MBSenger® or contact the Fixed-Income Securities Investor Helpline online or at 1-800-237-8627.
Originally published: 03/17/16