Sign Up by Nov. 8 to Participate in a DUS Disclose Demo
Fannie Mae will host three DUS Disclose™ demonstration sessions in November to show market participants how to use the site to view and analyze Multifamily securities. To receive an invitation to participate in a demonstration for DUS Disclose, you must sign up for Multifamily MBS News notifications here by Wednesday, November 8.
Each session will include:
- An overview on site navigation;
- How to locate information across transaction types;
- How to download data; and
- How to perform an advanced search and set up a portfolio to save information.
Who should attend?
Joining a DUS Disclose demo session is beneficial to current users of Multifamily Securities Locator Service as well as any market participants who analyze and consume disclosure information on Fannie Mae Multifamily securities.
When are the demos?
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. EST
How do I register?
Sign up for Multifamily MBS News notifications here by Wednesday, November 8.
Contact Fannie Mae’s Investor Help Line at 1-800-232-6643, or by email.