Monthly Remittance Reports provide data on securities and underlying collateral including Principal and Interest Distributions, and Factors.
The information provided is qualified in its entirety by the following Legal Notice:
- The provision of the information below does not constitute an offer, sale, offer to purchase, or distribution of any securities or financial products or instruments whatsoever.
- The information below is only intended to provide information about the collateral or distributions made during the period and on the classes identified.
- Fannie Mae makes no representations or warranties as to the sufficiency of the information for any particular purpose other than to provide information about the collateral or advise as to distributions made on the indicated certificates during the period indicated.
- The information is offered only as of the time at which it is entered. Except to the extent we are obligated to provide future information, Fannie Mae has no obligation to update any of the information below.
- Investors should review the relevant prospectus and any related supplements before making a decision with respect to the purchase or sale of any security.
- Before purchasing any security, please consult your legal and financial advisors for information about and analysis of the security, its risks and its suitability as an investment in your particular circumstances.
For more complete information concerning the certificates discussed below, please review the Prospectus and Prospectus Supplement pursuant to which the certificates were issued. These documents are available on our website at www.fanniemae.com, by calling the Fannie Mae Helpline at 800-FANNIE (232-6643) or by mail at 3900 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Area 2H-3S, Washington, DC 20016.
Please select the security type and month/year from the list below to access the list of remittance report files. Files are available in two versions: "Printable Version" (PDF) or "Downloadable Version" (xls), which can be individually downloaded to users' computers for use with their applications.